Monday, May 30, 2011

eating habits.

Okay. So I know it's bad for my health and bad for my body, but I simply had no desire to eat alright? And it wasn't like my stomach was grumbling that it needed food. Nor was I tired the whole day either. Hence I skipped breakfast and dinner yesterday. >.<"

True that I did have an egg for breakfast but that doesn't really constitute a 'big' enough breakfast to count as one right? So what does it matter if I wasn't even feeling hungry, and I didn't feel like eating either? And somehow time managed to pass until around after 1pm, and I was a little hungry. So I had some fruit, and then ate lunch at like 2pm. It was a fairly big lunch, and so as you can guess, I skipped dinner. It wasn't like I was starving or anything, and eventually I forgot about eating until it was nearly time to sleep. And eating within an hour or so before sleeping doesn't really appeal to me, so as a result, I didn't eat anything. Surprise surprise.

Again, it's just like what's been happening lately, maybe part of it is to do with all the stress of final assignments due and having to study for exams and what-not that is changing my eating habits. I don't know why and I know it's unhealthy, but I can't help it if I'm simply not starving alright?

Or is it simply because I'm sick?

1 comment:

FROGGY said...

even if you don't eat very much at least eat stuff that is good for you and make you feel full :)

your brain needs 150g of glucose everyday !!!! so it uses 60% of your glucose storage lmao i learned that in biochem last nighttttttttttt