Wednesday, June 1, 2011

un-welcome?

So peoples of the world who live in the southern hemisphere. Today, is, all you all know, the first day of Winter. Of course, not that Winter isn't well received, some people do actually love Winter, believe it or not, but lately it hasn't ranked high for me. I think it's mainly just because Autumn was fairly cold, and felt more like Winter, and hence making me over Winter when it hadn't even started. Now Winter has started and there's nothing more I want to do than curl up underneath blankets with a hot drink and seated in front of the TV.

Where is my personal and VERY PORTABLE heater when I need him!!!
>.<"

Anyway, moving on, exams start in 13 days for me. Which means I have just under two weeks in which to study for them. Oh dear. It still doesn't bode well. Especially since I've been watching just a bit too many dramas lately...

But I am delighted to say that I am most likely, and probably going to start teaching theory. Of music. Even though the last time I did theory was like, nearly 4 years ago. But they're just starting from like preliminary, so I should be fine. Which reminds me that I'm going to have to do 6th grade theory if I'm going to do Licentiate... *sigh*

2 comments:

adeliiiiiine said...

Yes, that's why I'm sad. 'Cause every winter, I keep thinking it's the perfect weather to snuggle up with your partner. But every winter, I don't have one. =( And winter's weather is usually gloomy which makes me feel even more upset. Hence, I like summer. Sunny everyday = Happy everyday. And even though you're single, it doesn't even matter.

As for your personal portable heater,,, just walk to his house, and snuggle up with him with a blanket on both of you, sit on a couch with a cup of hot drink. How nice....

And good luck with your exams plus theory. I HATE theory.

f i o n a said...

ergh i especially hate rain and wind, cold is not too bad. good luck for exams! wat drama are you watching atm?