If only this was the truth. But it could be worse. I could be planning not to study at all, but I will. Somehow, I will bring myself to sit down, open my textbooks and concentrate. But I find it hard these days. Is it because everything seems to blend into each other, so I lack the motivation (as my friend puts it) to simply do anything at all?
Sunday, May 8, 2011
today is sunday.
If only this was the truth. But it could be worse. I could be planning not to study at all, but I will. Somehow, I will bring myself to sit down, open my textbooks and concentrate. But I find it hard these days. Is it because everything seems to blend into each other, so I lack the motivation (as my friend puts it) to simply do anything at all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah...... ceebs studying. took me 6 hours to get myself to even do anything today =='
Post a Comment