Thursday, May 19, 2011

how life passes~

Ever had those times when you suddenly realize that a whole lot of time has passed and you don't even remember how you passed those days? Well lately I've felt like this a lot. I mean, it's already, (nearly) halfway through the year, and I haven't accomplished anything. Nothing of note anyway. Which made me realize, that I'm pretty much already halfway through my degree, (of this year and of my course actually eek~) everything still feels the same.

Exams are in one month. Less than a month actually. I will be finished by this day next month. Which, in a way, seems like a fairly long time, but at the same time, I should really get started on studying for them. And I told myself that I was going to start studying earlier, and (hopefully) achieve better marks for my exams than I did last year. (Which were fairly dismal in my opinion... >.<")

But as of right now, I am content to continue taking a little break from the stress of having assignments, since mine are all done and handed in!!

I PROMISE I SHALL START STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS SOON!!!

No comments: