So, what has happened of late? Nothing much actually. Apart from printing out loads of piano music by Yiruma,getting laid back because don't have much to do...
OMG OMG OMG!!! No assignments or mid-semester test for Chem!!! God, I love my lecturer now... xD Only one assignment due for Biology, and a mid-semester test for Biology and Human Structure And Function and then I have nothing else to study for! I'm loving my course right now...
And of course the fact that because I have a Human Structure and Function mid-semester test next Wednesday, I don't have any of those lectures/tutorials/practicals for that subject for a whole week!!! SCORE!! xP
Well I hope everyone is enjoying life because I certainly am, on my new laptop with wireless connection so when I go to uni I don't have to find a computer to log onto the internet with. And no restrictions with what websites I can or can't go on. Except MSN seems to be blocked. Or something like that. But I'll get over it. Hopefully soon.
I'm actually quite over the thrill of being at uni. Maybe because I was looking at my timetable and realised that if I really did have every lecture/tutorial/practical scheduled on my timetable within a week, it all adds up to 18 hours only. Hmm...
Well I'm off this post on to read some manga, which I can do without any guilt here at Uni because I'm not 'wasting the internet' at home, according to my dad. But now that I have something to do in lectures, I will try and post as much as possible now.
No comments:
Post a Comment