Friday, April 30, 2010

Sick... but some good news.

So I have a sore throat. And it's all thanks to my mum. And the fact that I have had a slight headache everyday for the past three days. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I'm not feeling that tired at the moment, nor am I feeling sleepy. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can sleep in and recuperate. BUT SOMEONE GIVE ME STREPSILS!!!

Good news. My second brother, Benjamin, is getting married early next year. According to my mum, he's getting married on the 1st of January (New Year!) in Hawaii. Does that mean that I will be spending New Year in Hawaii??? That would be AWESOME! And if we stay a few more days to sight-see, then that would mean that I would possibly also spend my birthday in Hawaii! (That would make an absolutely wonderful birthday present...)

But some other news, neither good nor bad, but rather sad. My dad leaves for America this Sunday for America. And this time he'll be away for three months. That's a rather long time isn't it? But I guess he deserves it. And he'll be going to China, so he can buys lots of stuff back for me!! xP I'm going to make sure that he does, so he won't forget.

I suppose I should concentrate on the lecture now. But I already understand Mendelian Genetics!! xD

No comments: