So, I did something rather illegal last night. Though I wasn't breaking into someone's house but rather getting of the property to go home... So climbing over someone's front gate if you were exiting the property wouldn't exactly be defined as criminal activity yea?
Well it wasn't exactly our fault that the gate was electronically/wirelessly activated, and if only the 'Man of the House' hadn't just 'seemed' to forgotten about us and to remember to open the front gate so that we could exit the property... Maybe they were too busy eating frozen pizza to remember us. Probably when he did, they would have realized that we went over the gate... >.> oh dear, what if they ask me when I next see them about how I exited yesterday??? Hmmm... I'll have to think about that.
But playing Jewish music is actually quite fun. Though it is a little hard at times, especially when you have to speed up throughout the piece and for like 3/4 of the last page you have a million semi-quavers... Though I must say that it is rather enjoyable. And the view is awesome, like, you can see like a view of the city and the Dandenongs on the other side. And last night, when the lights were all on in the city and the houses in the suburbs, pretty!!
Okay, I should go study for my Bio mid-semester test now...
No comments:
Post a Comment