Thursday, March 25, 2010

So I haven't blogged in a while. Bite me.

Yes. It has come to this again. The time where one has nothing else to do because they have already done all that they needed to do and thus blog for no other apparent reason other than to waste some time.

Well not really but oh well. Some survive on blogging. Others... just... blog. Every now and then. When something interesting comes up. But nothing interesting has come up in my life as of yet. Hopefully something will come along and break this endless cycle of waking up, going to uni, suffering through lectures/practicals/tutorials, going home, eat, sleep. *Repeat cycle for the other weekdays*

And not to account for the weekends in which I have to work because my wonderful mother has decided to go to Hong Kong for a month, leaving me to work in her stead. Great. But I guess it's alright. Except for the part where people ask for discounts. I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY DISCOUNT BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE ANY INITIATIVE IN THIS MATTER!! So get over it and stop asking me. And frankly, the eftpos machine has something against me. As I have something against it. Doesn't even work half the time. Though when it does, everyone is happy. INCLUDING ME!! xD

So uni has started. Finally. Why did I start a whole week later than everyone else? So when I was still enjoying my o'week everybody was already stressing out about assessments etc. I'm so laid back at the moment, it's not good for me. Yes, the lecturers are kind of boring, (maybe due to the fact that what we're learning at the moment is stuff already learnt in Year 11/12), but does someone want to explain the meaning of orbitals to me? WHY DIDN'T I CHOOSE HL CHEM??? Oh yes, that's right, I really suck at chem... >.>

But I tell you, once I spent the whole chem lecture texting, another the whole time on facebook, the rest? Sleeping of course, what else? Met a few people whom I haven't seen in quite a while, been surprised by others that seemed to creep up on me, met new friends that are quite awesome, wondered why there are so many people in the library nowadays that you can't find a computer just to check your email on...

But I guess that's why you have laptops/netbooks. And I am getting one. Soon hopefully. I don't know if I'm going to buy it here or in Hong Kong. Guess which one is cheaper will win. ASIAN CHEAPO TO THE MAX!!

Okay this post is quite long. Hmmmm. Maybe making up for the lack of recent posts in the past month. But as I have written before, nothing interesting has happened of late in my sad sad life, so you'll just have to excuse this silence of mine.
























Bye.

No comments: