Sunday, February 14, 2010

So...

Anyway, to all the asians out there, Happy Chinese New Year, and to the whole world, Happy Valentines' Day. That's if you have a spouse or are married etc. You get the point.

So I had to work today. 10am-5pm. It wasn't that bad, except for the fact that it was freezing in the morning and as lunchtime came around it became unbearably hot. Added to that the fact that the owner didn't seem to want to turn on the air-con. Which, may I add doesn't do much difference to the temperature either way if it is on or off. And then he made me vacuum the whole shop. When he started vacuuming first, then got lazy and told me to finish. >.> But I guess it wasn't so bad, since there was a lady opposite the door having a sausage sizzle. Though she was sitting down most of the time, or talking on the phone. But I don't care anymore.

So, I'm currently at my aunt's house, on my uncle's laptop. Funny he doesn't have a computer, but only two laptops. We're obviously celebrating Chinese New Year. With my cousin and his wife. Haven't seen them for a while, and they haven't changed much. Well I wouldn't exactly know since I haven't seen them for a while, nor talked to them. But I talked a little bit to my other cousin who is currently in HK. Well I think he is. He might be on holiday somewhere with his girlfriend. But I guess that I am glad that I even managed to talked to him. And see my relatives, whom if it wasn't clear enough, I haven't seen in a while.

But enough of happiness and I hope everybody has enjoyed their day, and the days yet to come. I know I will enjoy working all by myself tomorrow... T_T

1 comment:

KL said...

dudeeeeee

isn't it about time you updated. i haven't heard a squeak from you. :P