Well it's the first day of school today. Stressed out already. Can't even remember what I did over the holidays. Well I do remember some of it, but not all of it...
So expectations. I had this sudden realization over the holidays (yes I did have them, however short), and suddenly it's like I knew some things that I didn't know before. Like how much your parents put into you, more like force knowledge into your brain by heaps and heaps of tutoring lessons and music if you have rather asian parents. As so wonderfully pointed out by one of my new facebook friends. They expect so much from you as well, and I kind of cracked it over the holidays. Though of course I spent the next few days in a sort of weird silence. But it's all good now. xD
So my mum came back from Vietnam and Hong Kong last week. Good because now I have so many new clothes it's not really funny. So no more clothes shopping for me until next year. Well not until I go overseas. Then I can go splurge. Okay maybe not on clothes but on other stuff. >.>
Well I don't know what else to post now. I've posted, that's good, so maybe I'll update this post later or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment