well finally go the biology practical report over and done with. Not that my calculations were very good. Nor was my conclusion and evaluation. Only 10 lines or so. But I guess my intro and sources of error/ modifications made up for that. 1 and a half pages each. Wow. Longest bio prac I think I've ever written.
So more expectations. Just because the UMAT is in less than two weeks, no I'm not allowed out to watch Harry Potter. Or is it Henry Potter??? Apart from Symphony Rehearsals tomorrow, and church on sunday, simply too busy? Yea sure. But the homework load is simply exhausting. Henriques is just getting on my nerves. and all these due dates and what not is stressing.
OMG I just realised TOK is due soon. And World Lit 1. And you lucky SL students don't have to do World Lit 2. Hmph. Still can't really decide whether I will do Chronicle or not. It's not like I liked the book a lot, but I guess I don't think I could possibly write enough. Urgh. I'll just pretend it never happened for now. xD
Failed maths test. Majorly. Why is it that questions asked on exams and tests are never the same as in set work? Always different layout and always different wording! No wonder I don't like maths as much. AS for chem, it's not that bad now. But chinese is stressing me out a little.
That just reminded me! Ms Wang looks sooooooooo pretty in her wedding photos! One of my personal favorites was the one where they're on the beach, and there's a white piano just on the sand, (think of it, a WHITE PIANO!!!) and she's seated at the piano, miming playing it whilst her now husband stand behind it and they're both watching the camera. Of course it's not the best picture of all the wedding photos they took, but as said before, one of my personal favorites. And the dresses she wears! Magnificent. There's this particular dress that I found rather intriguing. Colour scheme of light pink, deep pink, light green and dark green. And ruffled at that. But overall, a very nice combination. And some of the photos taken even looked like they were taken in Greece! Wow. Now one of Wensi's goals in life is to get married and take CHEAP PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOS in China. That would be cool, but not in the Summer, rather Autumn, with the red leaves or winter, because then there'd be rain. But enough for now. Teh.
3 comments:
ill give you a youtube link on taking wedding photos in china. it's huge there and so many people book to have it taken on beach etc. esp around august october etc
wow sav this blog is actually quite interesting! i must link you. <3
henry is a classy, yet practical name. it conveys a sense of intelligence yet more than this it contains that approachable and domesticated bird, a hen.
potter is a name for gardeners. perhaps this is suitable for a hennish man, yet there is a distinct lack of any sort of classiness in this..potty name.
henry. an elegant and wonderful name.
potter. a potty name.
savv hi =]
yea omg. not in china.. but my cousin married a malaysian chick, and they took pro photos in malaysia and they looked sooo good! and yea my goal is the same as wensi's =P, to get cheap awesome looking wedding photos done in china/malaysia =P
Post a Comment