Viv is forcing me to update, so here it is.
Well it's holidays so obviously there goes the days spent in front of the television or the computer, your choice. And then there are those days when I am forced to leave the comfort of the house and go to random lessons and work, of all things...
But the work isn't too bad. Learnt quite a few things, and the employee half-price policy. Quite good. Bought a couple of things that I shouldn't have... xD Actually well I can always use them later.
And planning for outings with friends. I'm sick of it. So I don't care if people don't reply or not. Got Gloria to organize. It feels good, not needing to stress about if people are coming or not.
State Library on Thurs. For maths and a little of bio. Though if I remember correctly last time we decided to go to State to do bio, nothing much happened at all. Would have been more productive at home.
So I updated. Be happy Viv. I mean GFM#1. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment