Somehow I can't believe that we'll never see our EE again. EVER. Full stop. And I'm still not happy with it. Just scared I suppose that when they do turn-it-in on mine that it'll come up with something like 30-40% plagiarised... I can be sure of one thing. None of those percentages will be from my internet sources, you know why? Since my EE is in subject chinese, and written in chinese, and the internet sources were all in english, you get my point??? xD
Talking about english, today was really awesome. And yes, it's my little skylark. Actually no, it's Fiona's skylark. It's my NO-RA. Geez Em, what's with the laugh when NO-RA sounds like MEE-RA? Hmph. But she's one weird person, you have to agree.
Now TOK. First draft due Wed. If not then you can't do it over the holidays. Well you don't know what to fix. And then final draft due first day back term 3! So stuffed...
No comments:
Post a Comment