Here we go with another boring commentary. Well for the rest of this week, the SL math classes are joined under the wonderful supervision of the one and only Mr. Renshaw. And can I add his little daughter is soooo cute. ^^ Anyway, so it was Tanji's birthday yesterday and today she had a few balloons left over in her locker. So here I come up with a wonderful idea to scare K.Lee, who by the way is rather scared of balloons and popping balloons in particular. During our math double break, we took a pin and the essential balloon, called out K.Lee into the corridor, and when she saw the balloon, she immediately headed back into the classroom but Tanji popped it behind her as she was halfway through the door. The look on her face was priceless! xD
Anyway, I decided that I'm going to print all this piano concerto and play them. Currently I'm printing Grieg Piano Concerto in A minor, using the school printers. They should be glad I'm printing double sided, even though we're the ones paying for it...
Okay I probably should stop blabbering now. And maybe go on Gaia... heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment