Well today has been one of those days.
I didn't want to attend my 9am lect.
But I went just for the sake of going.
>.>
Then I had a prac after that.
Total bludge.
And I already know what mark I'm getting for it.
>.<
An hour break.
Not that we did much anyway.
=="
2pm lect.
Spent the whole time reading non-lect stuff.
What a waste of a day.
4 comments:
Yeah... That's why I can't be bothered to go to my Tutes...... I'm such a lazy shit.
yeah........... some days are just like that and it sucks. especially if it takes ages to even get to/from uni. sigh
was it a good mark ??? or bad :(
@adeline: u are a lazy bum. tutes can be informative and useful. if u go to them. but then again, we all know u...
@viv: ahaha it was full marks >.< what else is there??? she was like, stick around if you want to know what mark u got coz she marked it right there on the spot. so yes. xD
bahaha. Not that I don't wanna go. 'Cause I have been to all the tutes for Trimester 2 and 3 last year. It's just this year's tute's been allocated badly. Wednesday when I have a "day-off", in the middle of the day, 2:00pm-3:00pm? Really? Just for one hour? Still can't be bothered. haha
Post a Comment