Friday, March 18, 2011

Hawaii

So I promised a friend I'd try and post about my holiday.
Well for those who don't know, my second-eldest step-brother got married.
And yes, the ceremony was in Hawaii.
So here's a little bit of blue sky, golden sand and ocean view for you.
And a random palm tree. But please ignore the random person.
They just happened to be there.
And yes, I took all of these photos shown here.
This is the house that we stayed in.
The TV was MASSIVE!!! I somehow hope (wish) that one day I might own a house like it.
According to reliable sources, these fields were planted with taro.
Who loves taro??? I do!!!
Who can spot the double rainbow???
There were random roosters and chickens everywhere.
There's a story behind it, but I'll leave it for another post.
And I'll leave you with a few flowers just for fun.
There will be more posts forthcoming about my holiday.
But I'll get to those another day...

4 comments:

Vivian said...

woahhh sounds like a resort..... with a farm. LOL

fiona said...

beaautifull pictures!! but where are the pictures of youuuu =o

adeliiiiiine said...

I want that house!!!! Soooooo nice

sallyannie☆ said...

SO PRETTY I wanna go to Hawaii!