Or haven't been told.
I passed.
Both my piano and violin exams.
Amus.
Gosh.
My heart was beating so fast when my teacher called.
But now it's doing alright.
For someone who doesn't need red cordial to go on a high.
Now all I have to wait for is Wednesday.
When I'm going out with Uni friends.
And wait for everybody else to finish their exams.
xD
4 comments:
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting! i feel inspired now to do my amus as well! yay
Congratulations :)
Knew you could do it :D
WOOT WOOT FREEDOM xD
Can I congratulate you again? haha. I don't even know how many times did I say "Congratulations!" to you ever since you told me your good news. I'm truely grateful to be your friend and that you share both of your happiness and sadness with me. =) This sounds lame, yet true. Love you!
WOAH CONGRATS!!!!! Thant is sooo cool!!! BOTH, 2, AWSOME!!! go sav!!
Post a Comment