Saturday, October 30, 2010

So I haven't posted in a while. Bite me.

Uni exams are finally over.
How good is that?
Downside: I have time to go out, but everybody else is now too busy studying for their exams...
What.
a.
drag.

But now there are less than 2 months until I go to America!!!
I'm so excited.
So have to save up for that awesome maxi dress I saw at Glen...
But I've never been good at saving... >.>

3 comments:

FROGGY said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy maxi dres.s save save.

and lucky you. sigh two mroe weeks of uni to go and DONEEEEEEEEEEE

Glor said...

Hehe yah Maxi dress :)

You can do it SAV!

Think for the trip :D

Luindilwen said...

your going to america!? O.O cool! well i just finished my first exam LOL...i go till the 22nd sorry..but ill be able to go out after the 12th ^^. But at least you will be able to relax now!!