Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How the hell?

So I had to work on Sunday.
And at the end of the day, I realised that I had these little cuts all over my hands, and I do not remember how I got them, or even when I got them...
Simply did not feel it when I did get the cuts...
Must have been too absorbed in working...
Have you ever been through that?

So I have a career assignment due on Friday.
It's quite stupid really, well I think it's stupid, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.
We have to write about a STAR, (Situation, Task, Action, Result) using an experience we have undergone this past year or so.
And we have to draw a flow diagram showing what we want to be when we grow up and show how we are going to reach that...

How about I want to be an angel when I grow up, do all these good things to help the world, die, and looking back realise that everything I did when I was alive was now useless???

4 comments:

Luindilwen said...

sav O.o...um. cuts yes..but what i find icky is that having not noticed we must have bled on stuff...btw growing up...i think we're grown up ^^. angel...no. never...total lack of free will. poor things. btw..angels don't die. in folklore angels are really messengers and glorifiers they dont do 'good' things as we percieve...they do whatever God says...and well...technically if there are angels then there is God then your life wasn't pointless but fated. O.o...is that better?? LOL ^.^'...i think we're special because we are us

Luindilwen said...

btw sav please re-link my blog ><'...http://www.basicsetting.blogspot.com/

FROGGY said...

eugh assignment. i have one due tomorrow and can't bring myself to start it yet. great.

hm. angel. i just want the wings HAHAH

Savvi said...

haha no kristen, i meant it as in we live, then we die and become angels...
and i have relinked ur blog... xD