Friday, August 20, 2010

Eat Me? - Resplendence at Amaranth

Amaranth was absolutely awesome. Course nobody was really listening to us.
And the keyboard kept on moving when I was playing, so...
Probably the only other people who were listening to us and applauded were the other musicians...
But the cosplays were pretty good. Two random ninjas and I swear they were wearing like black shirts on their heads... but they were hilarious.
Suiseiseki? from Rozen Maiden... The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland...
Quite a few 'wedding' dresses as well. They were all in white, so what do you think?

Not to mention that someone made an absolutely AWESOME AND STUNNING ballgown. Just jaw-dropping and mind-blowing.
I wish I was able to make something like that...

Isn't the chocolate awesome? I don't know if I will eat it though, since it looks so nice...
Though it desperately wants to be eaten...

3 comments:

FROGGY said...

yay you are blogging more often. that chocolate is cuteee

Savvi said...

yepyepyep. since i now have internet access at home on my laptop... hehe

Glor said...

Sav: Rah

Glor: Aaa

Haha, hopefully see you soon Sav :)