Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Uni

So it's the first day of Uni for me today. At this very moment. Even though I was supposed to start on Monday. Oops.

I am quite tired at the moment. Maybe because the lecturer that I have right now has a habit of providing anecdotes as he goes through the lecture. And also maybe because it's a two hour lecture...

Two two hour lectures on Wednesday. But Fridays are free, which is good. I suppose. I should probably focus now, but the lecture just started and I don't feel like listening. Maybe I will go read manga... xD

2 comments:

FROGGY said...

wow you start uni early. but you finish earlier right...? or no.

...so are you ever coming to melb uni or not

Savvi said...

Yes I finish early. End of Oct in fact... xD iuno about melb uni. at least not yet...