So it's already the third week of Uni. How time flies. When you're having fun. Which I am not. Unfortunately, it is already near the end of July. Five more months until I am going to America/Hawaii. And attending his wedding. I wonder what the weather will be like in Hawaii. Warm? Humid? Windy? or cold? I don't know, nor do I particularly care at the moment. But anyway, I will check it up closer to that date.
However I will have to get through exams first. Including my violin exam. So over exams already, and I haven't even had any tests of the sort yet...
But I have made a resolution that I will concentrate this semester and try and improve my final results. Not that it's been much use so far since again just like when I first started Uni, it's all revision with not a lot of new stuff. And I couldn't be bothered buying the new textbooks either. $150 for a textbook that isn't even more than 2cm thick!! No way will I buy it. I'll just simply borrow each week from the library. Which reminds me to go put it on hold...
2 comments:
America/Hawaii funniess :)
Will you be back for your birthday..? Mine, when I think about it :/
Haha expensive textbooks lol you can always sell them after you're done with them xP
All the best of the coming semester :)
No, I won't be back for my birthday, since I will be spending it in Hawaii!!! xD but i don't leave until christmas eve so i'll be here for your b'dai!!
selling txtbooks is hard and draining on the mind. probably even more than exams... xP
Post a Comment