Sunday, June 27, 2010

SoEul SoEul SoEul...

I finished watching Boys Over Flowers the Korean version. It was soooooo good. If you want to hear this awesome saxophone instrumental, go here, it's played by the guy down there in the drama:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9i_Tkx8VLs
It's from the drama, and I simply can't believe that So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul don't ever kiss throughout the drama!! Well there was a nearly kiss scene, but the director suddenly decided to place a phone call just as they are about to kiss! I mean seriously, does a coincidence like that actually ever happen in real life? But I guess it's alright because they do get together in the end. SoEul forever!!



Aren't they simply adorable together? Kim Bum & Kim So-Eun are perfect for each other!! (If you hadn't guessed by now, I'm a little obsessed with SoEul... xP)






























Look what I found!! Boys Over Flowers, from left to right:
The manga, the Taiwanese version, the Japanese version and last but not least, my personal favourites the Korean version of F4!!!

No comments: