Friday, June 4, 2010

confusing...

Well today may well be my last day spent at Deakin University as a student, as I have kind of decided that I want to apply for mid-year application to Melbourne University for Bachelor of Science. But I'm still not sure if I am going to go ahead with this plan, nor do I know if my parents will approve. Sure, my mum wants me to go to either Melbourne or Monash, but Monash isn't offering mid-year applications for the course I want to do... I most likely can only apply for the said course above. Should I apply???

Well I received an email a few days ago from my dad, saying that he might be home early from America and I was simply devastated. I really want the home computer (and internet) all to myself for another two months... xP

I have realised a lot of things these past few days. Not that I'm going to tell you. xD But at the moment, I have just realised that I feel like having hot chips...

Kahoko Hino + Len Tsukimori... >.<

3 comments:

Glor said...

Monash end of year >.<" only international students for mid years X(

Go for it got nothing to lost.Remember to hand in your application opens on Monday 14 June and close on Tuesday 13 July don't forget =)

Glor said...

*lose o.O

Savvi said...

I'm applying for Melb mid year apps... Monash can just go away and die. only for international students. psh. >.>