OMG Yi-Ling I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COMMENTED ON THE WRONG POST!!!!!!!!!!!! xD I'll forgive you this time.
So. An update on what has been happening lately in my life? Graduation dinner was on Saturday, and it was ok. Wasn't that good but it wasn't bad. My feet hurt and my cheeks were sore. And added to that, I was a little bit tired from working three days in a row... But we got stuff! Licorice all sorts and a DVD/keyring. Just so you know, our dear Ms Collins, I don't like licorice. Unless it's raspberry or apple. >.> But I watched the Class of '09 DVD. As a side note for the makers of the DVD, the drama was not in fact the Year 8 drama, but in fact the Year 7 drama. The Year 8 drama was the one where we wrote the script ourselves based on different clues, (it was a murder? mystery) and I distinctly remember that in our 8D play, Viv and Kath were playing *mushy-mushy*, otherwise known as they 'fell' in love at the end of the play. But the video wasn't that bad. It could have had more of the correct year levels, not other people from other year levels, but I'm sure that they didn't know that...
So. Rehearsals for Speech Night. Killing me. I'm actually quite tired today due to the fact that I slept late. So I woke up late. And as a consequence was late for Senior Strings. Do I look as if I care? No. But today's rehearsal was quite amusing. Only towards the end though. Squibby allowed the Year 12's to go up and conduct. Only three out of seven went up. Vicky, Yi-Ling and Amy. Quite hilarious Yi-Ling. You should conduct more often.
Did you know the gift card for Sportsgirl is really really small. Like minuscule. Seriously it's like nearly half the size of a normal credit card... But it's also quite adorable, so I'll just leave it there.
Viv just found a facebook comment photo of Edward Cullen, Cedric Diggory and Tom Riddle. It's here, (http://papertissue.tumblr.com/page/15) around halfway and a bit down the page. It's quite hilarious. I'll stop here so I can go and get my daily dose of manga... Enjoy life!! (Oh and also the little video of the kitten just above this facebook comment photo. It's really cute. Viv could watch it for an entire day...)
4 comments:
bahahaa ye ill post that pic up on my blog/fb later.
i'm hungry. we are always in the computer room....
ooh i haven't seen the dvd yet but omg i remember that play i think, sort of, but i do not remember viv and kath falling in love (sounds like something they'd do though).
ARGH yeah wth was with the senior strings rehearsal, conducting is actually quite hard, much harder than i thought! perhaps i should take some classes or something so i can control people properly (yes!).
lol are you happy now sav, i commented on the correct post ^__^
The video OMG... the drama I was a _ _ _ _, thats cause I cbs doing anything else. =S
Grad dinner I agree would of really loved someone to sing me Happy Birthday but, all is good.
Sportgirl gift card sounds cute, I want one too =D
Cya around Sav, meet up again sometime =)
ha!
I just knew that it wasn't Yr8 drama!
because I was there and I don't remember the ones that they showed. So I was pretty sure that it was Yr7's. Since we all looked very young in there. Hahaha... What a good guess! xD
Hey um... I think Lawrence wanna watch Avatar... He might ask you out since I rejected him.... And he just complained that I reject him like ALL THE TIME....so yeah... Just go to church and see what's gonna happen. Who knows? He may not ask you out after all. I mean we, as in me and Lawrence, are very excited about this movie. I'm not sure about you. Maybe you are too. And like when we both got the news that the movie is releasing 1day earlier, we were REALLY happy and excited. But unfortunately, I can't go out on Thursday because David got me in the morning and I gotta pack my luggage for HK. So I rejected him. So that's that for now....
I'll probably post later...
Love you loads
adeLINe
Post a Comment