Avocados... This is for all you avocado lovers out there. Don't ask why, but yes. I was just thinking on Sun how I wanted to watch Bones and Castle, and then it was like the alphabet, which I have a little something about, and so it was c for castle, then b for bones, and then a for avocado. I seriously don't know where it came from...
But quack? Last week I went to the park with my dad to work off my IB baby, (yes I know) and as we were crossing one of the bridges, I noticed these two baby ducks swimming around in the water under the bridge. So I stop and watch, and realize that there are actually six baby ducks in total and their mummy. Two of the baby ducklings were really adorable, because there was this little concrete embankment that they were on top of, and they had to jump down, but appeared to be too scared in doing, because they kept on waddling from side to side on the embankment and watching the water. So cute. And I stayed there watching them until they finally plucked up the courage to jump into the water. Seriously, they are sooooooo adorable.
My piano teacher had to go to hospital twice. I really hope she gets better, but apparently she's not going to teach anymore, so now I have to go find a new piano teacher. But at the moment, I'm being taught by her daughter, who apparently is a really famous professor of music in Germany. But hmmm... Praying for her.
So many things have finished this year for me. So many things have happened to me this year. Not all things have been good, but they haven't been that bad. Life in general is okay still. Which is good. But I have finally managed to blog, which is a positive in this life now filled with rehearsals for Carol Service and Speech Night. But I can't wait until Graduation Dinner. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment