Well Viv wanted me to blog, so here it is...
So. The past few days after exams have finished for me. How have they been? ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC!! Went shopping on Friday, which was my first full day of freedom, it was actually the whole day just shopping. My feet really hurt after. Adeline was also complaining about how usually we would be able to spend like a full week shopping and not be tired, but on Friday, just after a few hours, we were like spent. Not to mention that I was nearly broke. But I still had like $30 left over, and I didn't spend over $100 on Friday. It seemed as if all the shops had awesome sales and stuff, or it was just that they had appeared to lower prices, so everything seemed really cheap and stuff. Or was that just me?
And I've spent quite a bit of time reading manga... As usual. But most of you should already know that by now. I really need to watch anime, but I'm quite busy at the moment just watching mv's...
And I'm getting a job. Every Saturday... I'm quite excited yet not really. Because when it's raining, it's freezing cold, but when it's hot. Geez, I am so dead. I'll probably die of heatstroke or something. But hopefully it won't get too bad.
Fiona is sitting next to me right now playing games... Hmm... I haven't played any games so far, maybe I should... She's rather enjoying herself.
Btw, did everybody get their Grad tickets? I got mine yesterday. Looked at the envelope and was like, Yep, I know what's in there... xD
Well Viv, I hope you're happy now, I blogged. So be happy and Good Luck for Latin!
1 comment:
yesi am very happy and i will be celebrating with you very shortly
Post a Comment