So. I'm still not finished with exams. Just paper 3 for chemistry to do tomorrow during class. So I don't have to stay after school today. That's pretty good. More time to go home and study... since it is on both Options...
But I counted up my exams. I have I think 15 exams? That's not too bad, but I guess my actual exam schedule in November will be really hectic, since I finish exams on the 12th (or is it the 13th?) and everyone else like a week later of even after that. So too bad to all those people who finish near the end of November, because I'll have had like a very long time to go out and enjoy my freedom. It also means that I get more days than those unlucky people of freedom. Though I'm not legal as of yet, so yes...
And we got out IB shirts. They are absolutely awesome! I was walking down the Year 10 corridor in the morning yesterday, and as I passed a few people, I heard them say, "Look! It's an IB... (something-or-rather, I didn't quite hear the rest)". Yes. Well you can imagine that I was very pleased when I heard that. xD I guess the thing I am most surprised about was the fact that it was Tanji who organized the shirts and ordered and distributed. Very reliable yeah?
I have a spare last period. I may edit and add more, or I may just leave it here. But as for now, bye bye and enjoy life.
1 comment:
Good Luck for Chemistry Paper 3 =)
After exams lets go PARTY!!!
Well you'll be legal before you know it. Ohh another party your birthday =D can't wait.
"Look! It's an IB..."
I can actually imagine your reaction =]
BTW love the FISHIES
Post a Comment