Well, Monash Uni Open Day yesterday. Got a lot of good freebies. Such as a teddy bear, which I named Arrow. If you want to know why, you have to ask me in person, but I may not necessarily answer your question. Got free speakers! And they work! I connected it up to my ipod last night and they're actually pretty good. Then we made these bouncy balls, and it was so hilarious when Karen and Viv were playing two-square and Karen accidentally bounced it into some random's bag. Had to chase after the random lady and ask for it back. xD. Full details on Viv's blog?
Well I saw another weird thing today. You know those monster trucks? Well not monster, but like those big trucks that you need to stretch to get into? Well they have instructions on the door that inform you how to get into the truck, and I swear that the order of pictures to get in and get out are just swapped around. Seriously. So why bother to put both at all? Just put the pictures, and then an arrow one way that says 'Get in this way' and an arrow the other way saying 'Get out this way'???
Well I will update full on later. Don't have time now.
p.s. I'm thinking of putting up these extremely hilarious quotes from my weekly tv guide that we get. I can't believe these people do this just to make people read the guide, but I read it. And no I do not just read it for fun, I actually plan my time using it. >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment