Yes I realized that it's been quite a while since I last updated. But as I always say, bite me. No, actually, don't bite me. Because you'll regret it. >.>
Okay. So what has been up in this depressing life of mine? Nothing much really, if you count the million movies that I have watched in cinemas lately. These include the following:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Super 8
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Kung Fu Panda 2
I get this feeling that I'm missing a few names there, but those are the ones that I have watched most recently...
So uni for me has officially be on for a week already. I really wish that I could just fast-forward through all of this, but then I would have only another 3 weeks until it would be time for trimester 3 for my uni. Why oh why am I doing this to myself?
Anyway, I've been fairly good so far, attended most lectures and if I did attend lectures, actually managed to concentrate and hone in on what the lecturer was saying, and I even wrote notes!!! Quite proud of myself for the mornings, however I crashed and burned in my afternoon lectures, which somehow turned out to be boring as hell and out came my DS to play pokemon with. >.<"
Which brings me to the fact that my DS pokemon came early last week in the mail, along with like 4 dramas that I ordered. It took less than a week for my international order from USA to arrive, which is more than I can say for my international order from China, which still hasn't arrived even though I ordered the stuff earlier from China than USA. Oh well, it's not urgent so I can wait.
So apart from uni all of last week, what else have I been doing? Well on Saturday, a church event was held. Amazing Race: Fungus. For the few photos of what fun we had that day, head to fb. (to those who are connected to me on fb) But otherwise, I had fun, and in the words of a close friend, I managed not to blow my top and get ultra frustrated. Overall, our group, (ASK. J) came second! I was quite surprised, since we missed quite a few tasks, and arrived at the end location late, so we ended up with quite a few time penalties, but with that result, I'm still quite stunned. xP And here I was thinking that we would come last...
Erm. There is probably more stuff that I could talk about, but I can't quite think of anything at the moment, so I suppose you'll just have to be content with what I have so far. I'm sure I'll update as soon as I think of something...
P.S. A few weeks ago during my short uni break, I went camping with my dad, one of my brothers and two family friends. Slash crayfishing. And yes, I was in control of my pyromaniac tendencies, because no, I did not burn the forest down. Nor did I burn anyone, or anything that wasn't meant to be burnt. But I did enjoy the camping, though of course it was rather cold, and the fact that we caught 3 crayfish, we were able to split the spoils evenly. So overall, quite a productive trip haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment