Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ZZZZzzzzzz...

It's only 9:30 in the morning, and I'm already falling asleep.
Once again.
Why is it that most of my male lecturers have voices which make me sleepy?
I'm serious that within 5 minutes of the lecture starting, I'm already nodding off.

Anyway.
Mum is leaving tomorrow morning.
Dad is leaving the morning after.
The whole house to myself for 4 days!
It's not much, (comparatively), but it's enough.
But I think I'm going to spend friday night at my aunt's.
Just because I feel like it.
xD
And the only thing I'll be doing it watching dramas all weekend.
I'm gonna love it!!!

I'm really sleepy now.
I'm only updating right now so that I don't actually fall asleep in my lecture.
And for something to do.
>.>

Scream 4 tomorrow night.
Sleep-over.
Get to see some people whom I haven't seen for a while.
I'm excited.
Simply can't wait.
But I'll have to get through two midsems first...

2 comments:

adeliiiiiine said...

1) Good Luck with your midsems
2) I can't wait till tomorrow either
3) Your male lecturers' voices are boring. But their topics are very interesting
4) I'm super duper excited about tomorrow
5) I'm all pumped for tomorrow already
6) I don't know what to wear for tomorrow night's event
7) I'm planning to wear heels. xD
8) I'm need to stop doing this
9) It's soooo his fault. He got me into this.
10) Have a Nice Day. Lmao

FROGGY said...

hope you guys had/are having fun :) hehe