Sunday, May 16, 2010

超開心!!

Well it's not actually much that's making me happy right now, but for the fact that I have the whole house to myself today. And yesterday as well.

Added to that, the fact that a few days ago I bought 4 new dramas! Two Korean dramas and two Taiwanese dramas. Not to mention the fact that they were only $5 each! So I started watching one of the Korean dramas, (Coffee Prince) and I only have three more episodes of one of the Taiwanese dramas, (Black Sugar Macchiato). The Taiwanese drama is so adorable! The interactions between two of the characters is indeed quite cute and intriguing. xD But enough about dramas. For now. >.>

Well exam timetables came out, and my friends and I realised that out exams are in the city. But I don't finish until the 17th of June, and just so you know, it's a three hour exams which starts at 6pm!! But my friend and I were like 'let's go clubbing after to celebrate end of exams!' So yes, I'll have to invite people and consider where we shall go. Any ideas people?

3 comments:

FROGGY said...

woahhhhhhh 6pm exam. thats gay as !

invite me =D

Savvi said...

i know i know. and the fact that on the 17th it's a three hour exam!!

but planning to go clubbing after that. u in?

Glor said...

Sav I start till the 16th of June ==" and yes something to be happy about I've finally got a blogspot some on board =)