So much has happened since last week. Results, 18th, work, shopping, movie, party, getting my ears pierced, disgustingly hot temperatures. It's no wonder that I feel really tired and sick of waking up more than usual. I guess I need more sleep...
But I made jelly! Three-layered too! (nods in self-satisfaction) Three different colours and three different flavours. And it tastes good too. xD
Life seems to be passing slowly at the moment. Or is the fact that so much has been on. Then soon it will be that life will be passing by so fleetingly, that before I know it, it'll be time to look back and reflect yet again.
But just to thank all those awesome and wonderful friends who managed to attend Em and my Dinner party, really enjoyed it (hope everybody had fun) and thank for all the beautiful presents. I'll put up specialized thanks to everybody later, but I have to go now, so that's it for now.
2 comments:
OMGOSH i made jelly tooooo, tho it was only two layers =/ lime + raspberry!!
and and wat was it liek having ur ears pierced?? im so scared about it still ._.
well it's a bit like having a needle when they insert the hole thing, and then it's just sore for the whole day. it's not that bad, just sore, but if you look after the area and follow directions, after a couple of days, it will be fine.
Post a Comment